Workforce + Workplace Strategy
Services > Workforce + Workplace Strategy
Many people follow industry trends…
Very few people are recognized for actually shaping the trends.
Stegmeier Consulting Group is the recognized leader in workplace change management through the delivery of an innovative approach and proprietary methodology, tools, and services. SCG sets the standards by which our competitors are judged. We strive to be the best, most innovative and comprehensive provider of workplace change management services as seen by our clients, employees, strategic partners, and competitors.
Organizations typically do a good job of creating flexible workplaces. Who, we ask, is developing the flexible workforce in your organization?
Balancing & Blending: Hybrid Workplace + Workforce Strategies Stegmeier Consulting Group is unique in its hybrid approach to aligning comprehensive workforce strategies to our clients’ new workplace strategies. A hybrid approach may be blended, but the respective results are powerful and stand on their own. Benefits to your organization’s real estate & facilities professionals: Support of your organization’s human resource objectives:
It’s time to rethink your approach to workplace strategy.
Stegmeier Consulting Group is unique in its hybrid approach to aligning comprehensive workforce strategies to our clients’ new workplace strategies. A hybrid approach may be blended, but the respective results are powerful and stand on their own.
Benefits to your organization’s real estate & facilities professionals:
Support of your organization’s human resource objectives:
Stegmeier Consulting Group’s portfolio of workforce + workplace strategy services provides a menu approach to adapt to your company’s expectations for the level of support to be provided for a project or to adhere to budgetary or time constraints. Our team of specialists would be happy to assist you in identifying the appropriate services, or package of services to suit your requirements.
Stegmeier Consulting Group’s service offering includes, but is not limited to:
- Business Case Development to arm you with the ammunition for securing C-suite approval for your proposed workplace change
- Development of Flex Work Policies & Guidelines, based on best practices gleaned from diverse employers
- Productivity Studies to support your organizational change initiatives by measuring workforce productivity prior to, and following, the implementation of the changes
- FlexMatch™ Suitability Assessments to identify the specific individuals most suitable for enrolling (and the managers best prepared to lead) in flexible work, telework/telecommute, mobile work, or other alternative work programs
- Surveys, including change-readiness, change adoption, pre- & post-occupancy, employee engagement, and others
- Focus Groups for taking a deeper dive on survey results or to take a more personable approach in identifying the challenges surrounding a proposed change
Stegmeier Consulting Group welcomes the opportunity to contribute our expertise in change management and work with your team to support the success of your evolving work environment. Interested in a specific service? Call us or let us know on our contact page, and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.