We suggest to clients that they engage us early in the change process, when they’re exploring the types of changes that can be made to their workplace. Though, no matter if you’re just starting or if a change is well under way, Stegmeier Consulting Group offers a variety of services to support our clients’ workplace initiatives.
Read below for a brief overview of our areas of specialization or click on a link under one of the headings below to take a more in-depth look at a specific service to see how SCG can help your organization.
Workplace Change Management
Change can be frightening to your organization’s employees. It can feel threatening to those in managerial roles. One thing’s for certain, with changes to your work environment, comes resistance. With resistance, comes risk to your workplace strategy. A focus on managing workplace change ensures your chosen strategy won’t be derailed by resistance.
- Change Communication Strategies, Plans, & Content to ensure consistent messaging throughout your workplace transformation
- Best Practices in Managing Workplace Change™ & other customizable workshops
- Employee Engagement Initiatives to identify champions of change, capture the voice of the workforce, and accelerate employee buy-in during a change initiative
- Critical Influence Leadership™, executive educational program introducing a holistic leadership model, necessary for leading an increasingly-diverse workforce in the rapidly-changing work environment
- Mobile Workforce Management™ training. Onsite, facilitator-led sessions to prepare managers for leading in new ways
- Mobile Workforce Employee™ training. Onsite, facilitator-led sessions to prepare individual contributors for working in new ways
- MobilityWorks™ e-learning solutions. Customizable & branded to your workplace initiative, our online modules prepare managers & employees to successfully function in the virtual/mobile work environment
- Virtual Change Advisory Services™, remote coaching available when you need it; schedule appointments as brief as 30 minutes
Workforce + Workplace Strategy
Organizations typically do a good job of creating flexible workplaces. Who, we ask, is developing the flexible workforce in your organization? Before you can implement change, you’ve got to have a good game plan. We can help you develop a strategy that focuses not only on the physical work environment, but, most importantly, the people who’ll be working in it.
- Business Case Development to arm you with the ammunition for securing C-suite approval for your proposed workplace change
- Development of Flex Work Policies & Guidelines, based on best practices gleaned from diverse employers
- Productivity Studies to support your organizational change initiatives by measuring workforce productivity prior to, and following, the implementation of the changes
- FlexMatch™ Suitability Assessments to identify the specific individuals most suitable for enrolling in flexible work, telework/telecommute, mobile work, or other alternative work programs
- Surveys, including change-readiness, change adoption, pre- & post-occupancy, employee engagement, and others
- Focus Groups for taking a deeper dive on survey results or to take a more personable approach in identifying the challenges surrounding a proposed change
Stegmeier Consulting Group is globally-recognized as an industry thought-leader on how changes to the workplace affect the workforce and what organizations can do to overcome resistance to change. Our consultants are available to speak in a variety of capacities–why not harness our expertise for your organization or to draw in potential clients?
- Keynotes on a variety of workplace topics for your industry group summit or your corporation’s annual retreat
- Roundtable Events hosted by your marketing or sales team in target markets. We present on the changing work environment, you get to show off your product or discuss your services to the audience
- Webinars on a variety of workplace topics are a perfect way to introduce your related product or services to a wide audience
Workplace change initiatives often need more than just insightful coaching to be successful. Many of our clients also lean on our expertise and knowledge of the workplace industry in helping them identify other resources that can help with their transformations. With nearly 40 combined years in the contract furniture sector alone, our consultants know the ins-and-outs of the marketplace.
- Architecture & Interior Design Firms
- Contract Office Furniture
- Technology Vendors
- Real Estate and Facilities
Stegmeier Consulting Group is globally-recognized as an industry thought-leader on how changes to the workplace affect the workforce and what organizations can do to overcome resistance to change. We’ve been engaged by numerous clients to capture our insights on various workplace topics in the form of white papers and blog posts-–why not harness our expertise for your organization or to draw in potential clients?