Join Our Team – Senior Change Management ConsultantApr 26
Senior Change Management Consultant
Stegmeier Consulting Group (SCG), a globally-recognized leader in workplace change management, is seeking a passionate & flexible individual to serve as a Senior Change Management Consultant and help transition our clients’ workforces to new ways of working (activity-based work, open office plan, mobile work, etc.).
- The ideal candidate will be located in Northeastern Ohio and be willing to travel on occasion to various client sites in North America.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Interfacing with clients & partners, both in-person, via conference/video calls, & through email.
- Developing comprehensive change management plans, identifying specific change management tools from SCG’s broad portfolio of proprietary offerings in order to meet client-specific requirements.
- Developing communication plans, mapping out key messaging, specific stakeholders, sequence, and timing of various communication pieces.
- Crafting change communication content & materials such as emails, newsletters, intranet articles, & FAQs for our clients to send out to employees, keeping them informed during times of change.
- Leading client projects and delivering strong results by balancing a strategic approach with attention to detail, harnessing project management skills, and delegating when necessary to ensure timely/efficient service to our clients.
- Facilitating focus groups, training sessions, and project team meetings.
- Analyzing data collected through surveys, focus groups, and on-site interviews and observations.
Specific talents and skills desired:
- 3-5 years of experience in change management; experience in managing change management projects or leading consulting teams a plus
- Familiarity with workplace strategy, interior design/architecture, corporate real estate, and contract furniture industry a plus
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort in making virtual and in-person (this position will require varying amounts of travel) presentations to various stakeholder groups in our clients’ organizations
- Ability to work in the gray area—things change quickly on projects and do not always go according to script
- Advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Publisher
- Ease in learning new technologies
Interested candidates should head to our career page and when providing a resume, indicate specific interest in the Senior Change Management Consultant position.